What Is GoToMeeting?
GoToMeeting is an online assembly instrument that enables customers to hitch, host, or handle a video, audio, or net assembly from a convention room, their workplace desk, or a distant location by way of your Mac, PC, or cell gadget.
The GoToMeeting value varies relying on the subscription plan you want; the GoToMeeting attendee restrict could encourage you to improve your plan if you’re discovering you don’t have sufficient room. $16.25/month for the Skilled Plan will enable 150 members, whereas the $21.67/month price ticket for the Enterprise Plan opens it as much as 250 customers. GoToMeeting pricing for enterprises (as much as 3000 members) is offered upon request by contacting the corporate’s gross sales crew.
GoToWebinar vs GoToMeeting
In the event you’re seeking to host a gathering with 500, 1000 and even 3000 members you’ll need to try GoToWebinar. GoToWebinar works as extra of a web based presentation stage, versus the GoToMeeting ecosystem which is designed for all these logged-in to collaborate.
GoToMeeting evaluations hover round 7.9/10 in line with TrustRadius, 4.5/5 per Capterra, and PCMag gave them a 4/5. GoToMeeting options embrace Occasion Administration instruments, versatile scheduling, webinar templates, customized registration, and your personal channel web page.
Some noteworthy GoToMeeting execs are that the dashboard reveals precisely what your customers see, stopping confusion or error, and the way simple the instrument makes it to offer customers with a everlasting assembly URL that may be reused. GoToMeeting cons embrace cell login limitations (it may be fairly sophisticated, significantly in case you’re on-the-go), and that GoToMeeting limits who has administrative powers to create, change, and launch conferences.
Widespread GoToMeeting Issues
Widespread GoToMeeting issues that customers expertise embrace:
- A scarcity of superior collaborative assembly options like polling or whiteboard/notes
- GoToMeeting troubleshooting round connection points and audio issues
- Incapacity to vary a gathering when the unique assembly proprietor is away/unavailable
This all being mentioned, GoToMeeting might not be the very best assembly resolution for you and your crew. If that’s the case, the next options are at all times an choice.
The Digital Mission Supervisor is reader-supported. We could earn a fee if you click on by way of hyperlinks on our website — study extra about how we intention to remain clear.
Overviews Of The High 10 GoToMeeting Alternate options
Right here’s a short description of every of the video conferencing instruments which can be featured on this high 10 checklist.
- freemium model
- From € 89/month
Livestorm – Best communication tool for hosting online events
Livestorm is a web-based communication and conferencing platform that enables teams to create a complete video communication strategy.
The tool is geared towards marketing, sales, customer success, or HR teams, and allows teams to create online events for their audiences. Livestorm can accommodate meetings, webinars, conferences, online training courses, podcast interviews, product demos, and more.
The tool is browser-based and teams can access it from a variety of devices. Other notable features include the ability to create custom landing pages; send promotional emails and reminders; host engaging online events with integrated chat, polls, and Q & A functionalities; and analyze event performance through an advanced analytics dashboard.
Livestorm offers a free plan that includes limited functionality, and paid plans start at €89 (~$108 USD).
- Can be utilized on desktop and cell with out obtain
- Superior dashboard with options for selling, internet hosting, and analyzing occasions
- Integrates with a wide range of apps together with HubSpot, Salesforce, Pipedrive, and extra
- Efficiency relies on a steady web connection
- Worth level is greater than others on this checklist
- freemium model
- From $15/host/month
Cyberlink uMeeting – Finest GoToMeeting various for small groups
Cyberlink uMeeting vs GoToMeeting
- Cyberlink uMeeting has a free plan for as much as 25 members
- GoToMeeting can host extra members per assembly, as much as 3000
- Cyberlink uMeeting has 5 interactive laser pointers for members
- freemium model
- Free 30 days trial by way of Workplace 365 trial
- From $5/person/month
Skype for Enterprise – Finest for built-in doc collaboration
Skype for Enterprise vs GoToMeeting
- Skype has a freemium plan for 300 customers
- Skype for Enterprise permits limitless customers with its most costly plan; GTM has 3000
- GoToMeeting doesn’t require an annual dedication to plans
- 90 days free trial
- From $50/month
Adobe Join – Finest for a number of chat pods characteristic
Adobe Join vs GoToMeeting
- GoToMeeting is sort of a bit cheaper
- Adobe Join affords common webinars for coaching and Q&A
- Adobe Join has a “backstage mode” for customers to collaborate behind-the-scenes throughout a reside session
- freemium model
- From $5 for 30 GB of storage