What number of The Witcher 3 endings are there? In a world as huge as The Witcher 3’s, it’s no shock that there are lots of alternative ways by which your story can wrap up. As Geralt travels throughout The Continent, he’s compelled to make selections that may change the destiny of these round him. However with so many choices to make, and penalties that may solely take have an effect on a great distance down the road, how do you decide the precise Witcher 3 ending for you?
What number of The Witcher 3 endings are there?
Between the facility struggles, love triangles, and wandering non-humans that fill The Continent, The Witcher 3 encompasses a whopping 36 potential endings. A very powerful issue—the destiny of Geralt’s companion, Ciri—impacts solely three of the sport’s main conclusions, nonetheless. To find out what occurs to her, you’ll have a lot of key choices to make all through the sport’s second and third acts. However be warned, from right here there are main story spoilers for The Witcher 3 all through.
All The Witcher 3 endings
In what’s broadly thought-about the sport’s worst ending, Ciri dies throughout her climactic battle with the all-consuming White Frost. For this to occur you could set off no less than three of the next 5 ‘negative’ selections that undermine Ciri as she prepares to face her future:
- Instantly after the Battle of Kaer Morhen, telling Ciri that “you don’t have to be good at everything” invitations her into the fort for a drink, however fails to enhance her temper.
- When Ciri informs you of Imlerith’s whereabouts, when you encourage her to go to her father, Emperor Emhyr, after which settle for his reward for locating her, she will probably be visibly upset.
- When Ciri goes to go to The Lodge of Sorceresses, accompanying her to the assembly with Phillippa Eilhart knocks her confidence.
- Within the scene in Avallac’h’s lab, telling Ciri to “calm down” frustrates her.
- When Ciri asks Geralt to go to Skjall’s grave together with her, telling her that there’s “no time” causes her to storm off.
Making three or extra of those selections reduces Ciri’s religion in herself as she prepares to face the White Frost. She by no means returns to The Continent, and the credit roll as Geralt mourns over Ciri’s Witcher medallion in Velen.