Might 10, 2016
1.9.3 is a minor replace to () launched on Might 10, 2016, which provides the
/stopsound command, limits the y-value of
/tp, and improves ’s networking libraries. It’s not appropriate with 1.9.2 servers. Nevertheless, attributable to an incorrect snapshot warning when loading a world saved in an older model, 1.9.3 was changed by 1.9.4 the identical day.
- 1 Additions
- 1.1 Instructions
- 2 Adjustments
- 2.1 Instructions
- 2.2 Normal
- 3 Fixes
- 4 Video
- 5 References
- Permits the participant to decide on which particular sounds ought to be stopped from taking part in.
/stopsound <targets> [<>] <sound>.
- Now not teleports the participant to a y-coordinate outdoors the vary −512 to 512.
- As of the discharge of this model, the Netty networking library that makes use of, now checks sessionserver.mojang.com/blockedservers when connecting to a multiplayer server, and if the server is on the blocked server record, it studies to the consumer that the server is unavailable.
- The blocklist consists of servers in violation of the Minecraft EULA (Finish Person License Settlement).
- This impacts all variations that rely on the Netty library, again to model 1.7.2 snapshot 13w41a.
- Higher reminiscence use of pathfinding and biome caching.
- This prevents reminiscence leaking.
- 12 points mounted
- From launched variations earlier than 1.9
- MC-17630 – Zombie pathfinding to unreachable targets causes server lag.
- MC-82464 – Coloured ‘useless’ pores and skin template elements trigger in-game points.
- From 1.9
- MC-87907 – Endermen don’t develop into aggressive when gamers have a look at their head/toes.
- MC-88357 – Crash when going outdoors top restrict or into the void with F3.
- MC-89760 – Pores and skin’s jacket elements don’t present up below particular situations.
- MC-94438 – Server: Mob pathfinding induced large lag in any variations 15w49a and later.
- MC-96526 – Crash attributable to
StackOverflowErrorwhen buying and selling too many gadgets without delay.
- MC-98994 – Chunk era efficiency regressed by 20–30%.
- From 1.9.1
- MC-100692 – Collisions trigger excessive lag.
- From 1.9.2
- MC-100382 – Pathfinding reminiscence leak.
- MC-100410 – Corrupting world by teleporting to y=±infinity.
- MC-100442 – DEV – navigation listener very gradual code.
Video made by slicedlime:
- “Minecraft 1.9.4” (Archive) by Searge – Mojang.com, Might 10, 2016.
|April Fools updates||